The key to any relocation project is careful planning. This is particularly the case when considering the relocation of a laboratory, no matter what the size.
There are so many elements that require attention:-
• Business/ process continuity
• Equipment inventory
• De-commissioning/ Re-commissioning
• OEM liaison
• Labelling and asset management
• Clean Room considerations
• Dangerous Goods and chemicals
• Samples and research specimens
• Frozen/refrigerated material
• Glassware and consumables
• Files/ folders and documentation
• Packing and crating
• Egress and access routes
• Regulatory considerations
• Safe and secure transportation
• Disposal of surplus assets
Our trained Move Managers are there to discuss every aspect of your relocation. They will take you through the whole process, Step by Step to ensure that your requirements are accurately captured before presenting a quotation.
Once instruction to proceed is given we will produce a Move Plan which will be discussed and mutually agreed. Roles and responsibilities will be clarified and dates and milestones confirmed.
The appointed Move Manager has responsibility throughout the duration of the relocation and will be your primary contact.
For all your laboratory relocation requirements call 01480 423810, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below and submit.
We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.